ITZ is one of the leading companies who have the business of providing mobile credit options to its subscribers and users. There are many benefits of using the ITZ cash cards and to avail these benefits, the subscribers need to follow a few easy simple steps.ITZ cash cards with mobile recharge facility and much more saves both money and time. This means that the customer and users do not need to rush to the shop and spend his/her quality time and money. The mobile recharge is now possible online with ITZ cash mobile recharge card. itz cash card balance check is very easy and this website would help you in getting all information on checking the balance in the cash card.
ITZ cash provides many services, some of which provided by Itz Cash Mobile recharge are:
- Flexi recharge
- Calling card
- Transportation report
Below are the simple steps that the customer or user needs to take in order to have the Itz Cash Card Mobile recharge:
- The customer needs to login to the official website of itz mobile recharge
- In case of new user, the customer would have to register for itz cash mobile recharge
- Once registration process is done, the customer would need to login and provide his/her mobile number
- Mention the amount that the customer needs to recharge his mobile
- That’s it! Your mobile phone is now replenished with the entered amount
The customers would be glad to know that the balance present in the ITZ card can be transferred. For that, certain paper work needs to be completed and then it would become possible to transfer the amount. Recharge on the ITZ card can be done online as well. The amount can be checked through the official website of ITZ cash card. For transactions, the company also offers SMS facility for transactions done. The SMS is also sent on the mobile number when the credit balance is low. There are numerous distributors of ITZ cash cards in all parts of India.
The card is also available for par value, which can be used to make any sort of payments from anywhere for all essential services with the convenience of your home with ease. The major advantages of this card are:
- No need to stand in unending queue. The card enables payment of essential services and payment of bills like electricity bills, utility bills, booking of railway tickets, etc. without standing on queue.
- The card is safe to use and very convenient. The customers can now smartly pay for the services and utilities online without any hassles.
- The card can be topped up with recharge amount starting from Rs. 250 to Rs. 10,000/- and which can be easily reloaded as well. So, you monitor and control what you spend on.
- Just like cash, micro payments are possible, starting from a low denomination of Re. 1/- upto Rs. 10,000/-.
- There are no hidden costs and the customer can use the card until its last value.
Wondering how to itz cash card balance check available on the card? It is quite simple.
- You just need to send the message below to 57575:
Or Just visit www.itzcash.com and click on link called login.Enter account number and passcode.
In case of loss of card, the same can be reported through an email mentioning the card serial number and contact details of the customer. The card can be blocked by writing email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or calling on 022 2618 5383.